XL Scaffolding Ltd is embarking on a new apprentice programme and is looking for energetic, willing individuals to enter our training programme.
Committed to Safety
- Commercial, Industrial & Civils Contract Specialist
- Member of the NASC (National Access & Scaffolding Confederation)
- Retained Professional Safety Advisors
- CSCS trained Operatives
- EUSR - Energy & Utility Skills Card Holders
- The National Water Hygiene Scheme Card
- Utility SHEA (Water) Passport (Utility Safety Health & Environment Awareness Water Passport)
- SHEA Gas
- 24 hour (out of hour) Service available
- Level 2 Qualification in Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces
- Advanced Scaffold Inspection Training Scheme
- Anglian Water @One Alliance Trained
- Personal Track Safety (PTS) trained
XL Scaffolding Ltd's erectors work to NASC guidance SG4:15 and are CITB trained and CISRS health & safety compliant. All scaffolding projects are carried out after a detailed site specific risk assessment and method statement.