XL Scaffolding Ltd are a contract scaffolding company working on a variety of industrial, commercial, construction, utility and food sector projects. We work within the energy market on a number of scaffolding applications ranging from solar installations to water treatment plant upgrades.
We also carry out scaffolding work to waste water treatment works and have the required EUSR clean water trained operatives to enable us to operate within the water industry including advanced confined space training and advanced scaffold inspection.
Our “Commitment to Safety” is achieved through risk management, selection of qualified and experienced labour and an on-going training programme. XL Scaffolding Ltd use the Scafftag handover management system to ensure all scaffolds are fit for purpose at all stages of the erect process.
Associated Scaffolding products and services:
- Supply and installation of temporary fencing
- Supply and fit of protective plastic sheeting to horizontal and vertical surfaces of scaffolding
- A full design service including supply of drawings and calculations if required
- Mobile anchor systems and harness supply for roofing works
- Personnel and debris safety netting
- Alarmed scaffolds for added security